Email A single or multiple photos from your iPhone and iPad
Method 1: Attach photos to email
Emailing an image / photo from an iPad or iPhone is about the same in both devices, except for the size of the tablets that result in another view. Generally, there are two methods that I will go through in this guide. However, for both methods, it is important to have an email already set up if you do not have an email program
See: How to configure email on iPad / iPhone
Method 1 is limited and it only allows you to send no more than 5 photos.
1. Open the Photos app by tapping the Photos icon on your iPhone / iPad screen.
2. Tap the album containing the pictures you want to email.
3. Press Select.
4. Press 5 photos you want to email, no more than 5. If you select more than 5, the Mail option will disappear.
5. Press the up arrow and select Mail.
6. You will now be taken to the Mail app with composition view open, type the email address, the subject in the To and Subject fields, and press Send.
Method 2: Copy and post photos to email
With Method 2 you can attach multiple images without any problem or pay for any apps.
1. Open the Photos app and select your Album.
2. Touch Edit and select photos you want to copy.
3. Press the up arrow at the bottom and press Copy.
4. From the Home screen, go to Mail.
5. Touch the Pen icon to enter the composer.
6. Write the address of the recipient and the subject.
7. Then, the area where you write the message Press twice and press Paste
8. This attaches to any photo you copied to the message.