I hope everyone is doing good so today we will work on how to Fix Alexa app not responding issue on android phones, Please follow the below steps
- How to Restart Your iPhone device
Hold the lock button for few seconds you will have an option to restart the phone once the phone is back ON please try to access the Alexa app.
If the issue persists, Please follow the below steps
- How to force stop the Amazon Alexa app on android phone
- Please navigate to Settings App.
- Please Scroll down and tap on ‘Application Manager’
- Scroll down in the ‘Downloaded’ list and tap on Amazon Alexa app .
- Please Tap ‘Force Stop‘ to fully close the application on your device and then Please restart the android phone
- If the issue still persist, Please try to update the android phone
- Please Make sure your Android phone is connected to Wi-Fi.
- Please Open Settings.
- Select About Phone.
- Tap Check for Updates. If an update is available, an Update button will appear. Please Tap on it.
- Install. Depending on the OS(operating system) , you’ll see Install now, Reboot and install.
- Issue still persists,Please uninstall and reinstall the Amazon Alexa app
- Please Navigate to settings
- Tap on My apps
- Please Search for Amazon Alexa app and Tap on it
- Please Uninstall the Amazon Alexa app
To download the Amazon Alexa app please open the Appstore and search for Amazon Alexa app and download it .